CATALOGUES AND INSTALLATION MANUALS
Our catalogues and manuals contain information on our product range with detailed instructions to ensure your Metro wood fire is installed and operated correctly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here you’ll find the answers to the most common questions our Metro stockists and customer service team are asked about our product range.
MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING
Regular maintenance and servicing is important to maintain your wood fires performance, safety and longevity.
The Outdoor 1200 (fireplace only) without the full Braai cooking kit and accessories. Complete with a powder coated aluminium and stainless steel trolley base. The trolley base offers practical door and firewood storage with the flexibility to move the unit around your outdoor living area. Also features all the necessary fixing points for the full Braai cooking kit and accessories if you wish to upgrade at a later date.
Outdoor 1200 fireplace only options:
• Freestanding fireplace for bespoke in-situ settings (base is customer care)
• Freestanding fireplace on the trolley base
• Insert fireplace option (masonry structure works not included)
This model includes:
• Outdoor 1200 firebox and gather
• Stainless steel and aluminium trolley base
• Stainless steel door / cover
• Stainless steel freestanding flue system
• Ember tool and pair of outdoor fire mitts
Fire bricks:Metro 1200 Firebrick (4)